RSD DROPS 2020 ALL
A-side is the first new material in 20 years from indie rock icons Archers of Loaf with a cover of "Street Fighting Man" originally recorded by The Rolling Stones on B-side.
"Raleigh Days"/"Street Fighting Man"
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Limited edition companion to Mikal Cronin's 2019 Seeker album, Switched-On Seeker is a completely synth-based, full-length reworking of Seeker in the vein of Wendy Carlos' "Switched-On" series.
“Shelter”|”Show Me”|”Feel It All”|”Fire”|”Sold”|”I've Got”|”Reason”|”Caravan”|”Guardian Well”|”Lost a Year”|”On the Shelf”
40th Anniversary Edition of The Cure's second studio album Seventeen Seconds, featuring their first UK top 40 single "A Forest". Pressed on picture disc for the first time, exclusively for Record Store Day 2020
Dave Davies live and on fire at New York’s Bottom Line in 1997, playing Kinks classics and more. Double (red and silver) vinyl package includes never-before-seen photos from the live show.
DISC ONE: SIDE A
1. “I Need You (Live)” 2. “She's Got Everything (Live)” 3. “Beautiful Delilah (Live)” 4. “Creeping Jean (Live)” 5. “Good to See Yer! (Live)” 6. “Look Through Any Doorway (Live)” 7. “Love Me Till the Sun Shines (Live)”
DISC ONE: SIDE B
1. “Tired of Waiting (Live)” 2. “The Kiss (Live)” 3. “Milk Cow Blues (Live)” 4. “Imaginations Real (Live)” 5. “Dave's Got His Reading Glasses (Live)” 6. “Wicked Annabella (Live)” 7. “Picture Book (Live)”
DISC TWO: SIDE A
1.“Death of a Clown (Live)” 2. “All the Kinks Songs (Live)” 3. “Too Much on My Mind (Live)” 4. “Strangers (Live)” 5. “Psycho Lounge (Live)” 6. “One Night with You (Live)” 7. “Living on a Thin Line (Live)”
DISC TWO: SIDE B
1. “All Day and All of the Night (Live)” 2. “Encore (Live)” 3. “Money (Live)” 4. “David Watts (Live)” 5. “I'm Not Like Everybody Else (Live)” 6. “You Really Got Me (Live)”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
In May 2002, Disney pulled the plug on Mammoth Records just weeks before the June 25th release date of John Wesley Harding's The Man with No Shadow. No more than 300 hundred journalists received advance CDs of Harding's new record, while only a handful of radio stations received the single "Negative Love'. No other physical copies existed. Over the years those advance CDs have fetched untold hundreds of dollars from an eager fan base in search of Wes' great 'lost" album. Though many - but not all - of the songs ended up on 2004's Adam's Apple (DRT Records), which All Music Guide called 'the finest album of his career', those that did make the cut were in a jumbled running order. The album has never previously been released on vinyl. The Man With No Shadow First Edition restores the album to Wes's original vision. The audio has been remastered from the original tapes, and the package includes cover art from the original sessions and extensive liner notes. The CD package includes the original album plus a bonus unheard band demos and studio outtakes, all previously unreleased.
1. Nothing At All 2. Negative Love 3. Monkey and his Cat 4. Sleeper, Awake 5. Hard 6. Pull 7. Sussex Ghost Story 8. It Stays 9. When You Smile 10. Sluts 11. She Never Talks 12. Already Dead 13. Protest Protest Protest (from Adam's Apple) 14. Slippery Slide to Bliss (Out-take) 15. Sluts (Demo) 16. Negative Love (Demo) 17. Monkey and his Cat (Demo) 18. Sleeper, Awake (Demo)
NC folk rockers Hiss Golden Messenger re-record two of their original songs, "Cat's Eye Blue" (from their critically acclaimed 2019 album Terms of Surrender) "Standing in the Doorway" (a 2017 digital-only single) at Spacebomb Studios in Richmond VA, with contributions from their in-house orchestra. The latest in the Alive at Spacebomb Studios series.
“Cat’s Eye Blue”/”Standing In The Doorway”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Brand new studio record of all new original material from Hall of Famer Pete Krebs. Recorded with his all-electric band The Gossamer Wings. These new songs are in line with the other two records from this line up I Know It By Heart and Sweet Ona Rose. Highly anticipated new record from internationally recognized singer-songwriter Pete Krebs.
Vinyl: $10.99 Buy
This limited edition 12” single for Record Store Day 2020 is inspired by the original, extremely limited, white label release issued in 1994 and features remixes by the Chemical Brothers and Ashley Beedle.
SIDE A: 1. “La Tristesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh) (Chemical Brothers Vocal Remix)” 2. “La Tristesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh) (Chemical Brothers Dub Remix)”
SIDE B: 1. “Roses In The Hospital (Ashley Beadle's OG Psychovocal Remix)” 2. “Roses In The Hospital (Ashley Beadle's OG Psychomental Remix)”
MP3 Album: $5.99 Download
The Weeknd's No. 1 album My Dear Melancholy, available for the first time ever on vinyl. The six songs from this project, including the hit single "Call Out My Name" are featured on Side A of the 180-gram vinyl. Side B features an etched design to make this record a true collector's item.
1. Call Out My Name 2.Try Me 3. Wasted Times 4. I Was Never There 5. Hurt You 6. Privilege
Mike Watt, legendary bassist behind Minutemen, fIREHOSE, Dos, and so much more, is the latest to release a cover of a Squeeze song for Record Store Day. Mike teams up with his Secondmen for a cover of 'In Quintessence,' the opening track from Squeeze's 1981 album East Side Story. This is the fifth installment from the Swindles series and was produced and engineered by Squeeze-aficionado Steve Mandel. This is the first time Mike's version of "In Quintessence" has ever been released and will be available as a 45 single, with the vocal version on the A-side and the instrumental version on the B-side, for Record Store Day 2020.
SIDE A: In Quintessence SIDE B: In Quintessence (Instrumental)
MP3 Album: $1.79 Download
Athens, Georgia instrumental college rock staples Love Tractor return with their original line up to rework early tracks for this RSD 7" with help from Doug Stanley & Joe Rowe of the Glands, Bill Berry of R.E.M., and with David Barbe and Jeff Calder holding down the studio. Two reworked originals to lead into their full catalog reissue series that kicks off in mid-2020.
“60 Degrees and Sunny” / “FEST-ivals”
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
The vinyl release of the latest album from the legendary Snoop Dogg! Featuring appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Russ, Slick Rick, YG, Mustard, Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, and more!
1. “What U Talkin' Bout” | 2. “So Misinformed (feat. Slick Rick)” | 3. “Let Bygones be Bygones” | 4. “One Blood, One Cuzz (feat. DJ Battlecat)” | 5. “Countdown (feat. Swizz Beatz)” | 6. “I C Your Bullshit” | 7. “Turn Me On (feat. Chris Brown)” | 8. “Blue Face Hunnids (feat. YG & Mustard)” | 9. “New Booty” | 10. “Take Me Away (feat. Russ & Wiz Khalifa)” |11. “Do It When I'm In It (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi)” | 12. “First Place (feat. Tdot Illdude)” | 13. “Focused” | 14. “Rise To The Top (feat. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz)” | 15. “Wintertime in June (feat. Nate Dogg)” | 16. “Doo Wop Thank Me (feat. The HamilTones)” | 17. “Main Phone (feat. Rick Rock & Stressmatic)” | 18. “Do You Like I Do (feat. Lil Duval)” | 19. “I've Been Looking For You (feat. Eric Jaye)” | 20. “Little Square UBitchU (feat. Anitta)” | 21. “Ventalation (feat. RJmrLA, $tupid Young, Azjah)”| 22. “I Wanna Thank Me (feat. Markknoxx)”
Detroit in the late 1990s was a scary and lawless place. Red lights were taken as a suggestion and gangs ran rampant in the city.
Enter The Wildbunch.
The band that later became the Electric Six got together in 1996 with a shared passion for high energy rock and roll music. Playing for years around local venues The Gold Dollar and The Old Miami, the group started to hit it big when they were forced to change their name to Electric Six after a rap group, The Wildbunch, threatened legal action. Their hit singles "Gay Bar" and "Danger! High Voltage" were two of the biggest hits of the garage rock boom, but the versions included on E6's 'Fire' album are the most well known.
During The Wildbunch's existence, they recorded one studio album, Rock Empire. Pressed on vinyl for the first time, and its first release since its local CD-R only release, this deluxe reissue features remastered audio and new inserts that chronicle the entirety of the group's existence, sure to excite garage rock fans along with fans of the Electric Six, who are still performing to sold out crowds today.
Don't Be Afraid of The Robot /Remote Control (Me) / Gay Bar / T.V. / Getting Into The Jam / Take Me To Your Leader / Animal Attraction / Dancing Like An Idiot / Synthesizer
I Am The Knife Naked Pictures (Of Your Mother) / RU Afraid Of The Devil? / I'm On Acid / Computer / Christian Radio Manchester / I Am Detroit / Honololu / I'm A Demon